Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thank you Lizette!!

Never forget those who open their home to you. Never forget those who give you food when you're hungry. Never forget those who love you and expect nothing in return.

This post is dedicated to Lizette Acevedo. Lizette, thank you for all those nights that you opened your home to me when I had late rehearsal at school. Thank you for sharing everything in your home with me, and making me feel so at home. Thank you for showing me that it's better to give than receive. You're beautiful inside and out. I appreciate you and will never forget all that you've done. You mean so much to me. Love you!

 
"In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.-Acts 20:35 NIV
 
Who has opened their home to you in your time of need? Who has shown you love unconditionally?
 

No comments: