Sunday, March 3, 2013

I'm the best rapper alive!!

I'm so not! OK, I feel like I'm the only person who can't stand rap music. It bugs me!!!!! I get so frustrated and angry at the lyrics that's about everything I'm against. Rap music that talk about hoes, money and guns is soooooooo annoying!!! I dislike it soooooo much! I don't understand how people could yell out some of these lyrics from the top of their lunges. Like do you know what you're saying?!!

I don't like to hang out at bars, or clubs because I know this ratchet music will be played. Also, as I'm growing stronger in my faith, I have no desire for clubs or bars.

Please, listen to what you're singing to and allowing your children to listen to. Please don't be naive and think the words in rap songs wont affect you. Whatever you hear, see, smell, eat, and touch will have it's affect on you. Therefore, the only thing I ask is for you to monitor what goes into your mind, body and soul.

Its been about a year or so since I've been monitoring what goes into my mind, body and soul and I feel so much lighter,so much better...... so at PEACE. Lighter in the sense that I'm not heavy with doubts about my beliefs. Instead, my beliefs are stronger now and reading the Bible has strengthen my faith.

"We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls."
-Mother Teresa
 
Do you agree or disagree with this post? PLEASE SHARE :)

No comments: