Monday, February 25, 2013

The journey of an actress

 My meisner class is unleashing my emotions and its soooo uncomfortable. I'm forced to open up and reveal my true emotions to my class. Its unnerving, super scary but so rewarding in the end. I'm building confidence as an actress through the meisner technique. I have an amazing instructor Roger Manix who doesn' allow me to shut down but instead dig deeper.

As I watched the Oscars I couldn't stop smiling. I looked at the actors and directors and films that were nominated and finally admitted that I want to be apart of that world. I've been running away from accepting the title "pursuing actress" because I don't believe in myself fully. Now I'm gaining confidence that I have what it takes. I have a long way to go, but I'm so proud of my growth."Real change takes time".

"Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today."-Mark Twain


Do you ever feel like you're running away from your destiny?

No comments: