Saturday, February 23, 2013

Courage eats fear any day!

So here's a little secret...I'm terrified of everything that makes me feel uncomfortable. Vulnerability, loving someone whole heartily, and trusting people, are a few things that make me feel uncomfortable. What helps me fight through those fears? My courage. I'm not a fearless being who's made out of steel (that would be weird). No! I'm the total opposite. I'm a sensitive, fearful, soft being. My Courage helps me explore what makes me uncomfortable. My courage helps me tackle my fear.

 If there's a situation, person, or thing that's making you conjure up fear, fight back with COURAGE. Having courage doesn't mean you're not scared, having courage means you're brave enough to face your fears. Always have courage to see what's on the other side.

Have you faced any of your fears with courage? Please share

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." E.E Cummings

No comments: