Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Women's Independence Day

        I'm hosting my first women's independence day on June 30th! Yay!
                               


What is women's independence day ?: a celebration of women and a place where you can connect with other females.

My Goal: is for us to share with one another an issue that we may be facing or have faced that made us feel alone and disconnected from others. By doing so, we'll realize that we share common issues and that we're not alone.

I'm encouraging all attendies to give advice to one another and also have an open heart to receive advice from one another.

I'm so excited for this event. I believe that I'm called to serve the people. This event means a lot to me becasue my goal is for each female to leave my event feeling happy and full of joy knowing that she's not alone but has a sisterhood that she's able to connect with.
                                    

No comments: