Thursday, June 27, 2013

Jesus has blessed you so much...why do you only see what you don't have?

(Photography by me)

I don't know if you experience this, but sometimes I find myself thinking about what I don't have instead of giving thanks to Jesus for all that he has blessed me with. Jesus has blessed me with all that I ask for (and I ask him for a LOT of things). However, once I receive his blessing I find myself thinking about the next thing I'm going to ask for. I'm going to work on appreciating Jesus endless gifts to me.  I've asked him to give me love, peace of mind, strength, faith, hope, money, a job, friends, support, grace, happiness, food etc and Jesus has always provided. Therefore I shouldn't be a selfish child and keep on taking without realizing all that Jesus has already done for me.

If you suffer from this as well, I challenge you to make a list of all of the things that you asked for and Jesus has given you. Place it on your wall as a reminder and hopefully you'll realize how blessed you are.

"Take your time and enjoy your current blessing before you ask for another blessing"-Nikki B

No comments: