Wednesday, December 12, 2012

He's my bestie

I've learned to love me for me. My bright side, dark side and everything else in between. By finding my inner beauty, others noticed. Most importantly, he noticed. He saw the glow in my eyes, the honesty in my words, and he loves me for me. I never had this type of love. I'm happy that I didn't settle. I'm happy I didn't miss my chance with him. He's my destiny. My soulmate, best friend, my shawty. He may be taller than me, and have crazy muscles, but I still consider him my shawty. He laughs every time I say "what up shawty". It's a selfless love, a growing love, a love I've dreamt of. He goes by the name A1, but I call him babe.

Happy birthday babe, I love you. (Dec. 11)

Are you in love? What made you fall in love with your boo?

" I saw my kind in your eyes"
Nikki B

No comments: