Sunday, November 11, 2012

Before I'm a Star


                                               I'm working on a short film "Hold Me Fast".
                                Devonnie Black is the screenwriter, and also playing the lead role.
             I'm the supporting female role who's an encouraging friend, spicy bartender, and jokester. My character Olivia reminds me of myself, however she has more of an open mind. I'm in love with this role. I can't wait to film more scenes. Stay tuned for further updates regarding the film.

Are you working on any fun projects right now? If so please share!

“There was my name up in lights. I said, 'God, somebody's made a mistake.' But there it was, in lights. And I sat there and said, 'Remember, you're not a star.' Yet there it was up in lights.”

-Marilyn Monroe

No comments: