Monday, July 11, 2011

Intro

Hello, my name is Nicole and welcome to my blog. My blog is for mature men and women. However, my main focus is to uplift and support all women out there. Too often do we settle for men's bullshit. I'm tired of beautiful, strong, intelligent women I know settling for way less than what they deserve. I'm far from perfect, and I had my share of weak moments. Now I'm determined to stay focus and strong. I want my blog to be therapy for woman who are in abusive, toxic, or boring relationships. Women deserve happiness and love and I'm here to help each and every women find that within herself. We need to stop feeling sorry for men because they don't feel sorry for us. Instead they lie, abuse, cheat, and leave us in the dust. It's about time that we put on our big girl panties and march together.

Woman must not accept; she must challenge.
She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her;
she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.
~ Margaret Sanger ~

No comments: